– vegetative layer stripping;
– building foundations (blocks, houses, industrial halls);
– road infrastructure;
– ditches for utilities or sewers.
– land preparation works for construction, urbanization, road infrastructure;
– leveling, compaction;
– stuffing with non-vegetative earth;
– laying building materials for stabilization (crushed stone, ballast, sand etc.).
– demolition of various structures, civil or industrial, regardless of height and component materials, with the disposal of debris and resulting materials
– earth from excavations;
– building materials (sand, margarita, gravel, stone, gravel refuse, ballast, etc.);
– demolition materials.